Sunday, October 26, 2014

I Still did not Buy Fabric

Yep.

-- but, my husband did ...

So, anyway, this is a knit lace with a print that will work quite nicely as a shrug for most of my dresses.  I will probably use the pattern I've used before - here and here  - or I might use a different pattern.

I know, for a fabric fast, this is what is called cheating ...

Meanwhile, I finished the pillowcases - fabric featured here .  There are three regular pillowcases and two to fit a 15-inch square pillow:

My next project will be the Margo Handbag from Lazy Girl Designs - here.

This purse is designed with no pocket on the back, but I plan to modify the back to have pockets.

I plan to start by making actual pattern pieces, as I did for the Runaround Bag - here.  I will try to remember to take pictures of the process.

1 comment:

  1. I pet that fabric every time I go into my local store:) Look forward to seeing your shrug.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.