Friday, April 26, 2013

Planning for Next Project

I already posted my sewing goals for 2013, and included this picture:

I have finished three of the eight proposed projects:
  • Cute little purse project - done (click here)
  • Big purse project (I totally missed the time frame for the purse contest at PatternReview)
  • Tiramisu dress
  • Knit top with twist at waist
  • Knit top with mock twist

  • Covers and liners for the cushion for DH's desk chair - done (click here)
  • Crazy-print pillowcases - done (click here)
  • Scarves for draping over clothes


My next project will be a knit top using Butterick 5495 and this printed knit fabric.  The plain fabric is a stretch woven twill which will become a skirt with just a little twirl:

I will get around to it soon!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done great so far this year! And I LOVE the colors of your next project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those colors. What a nice variety of items you sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organized! I love what you have planned for your next project -- can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *thud*. That's my jaw hitting the desk - I so admire goal-setting and achievement like this, even though I know it's just not something that works for me. Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, thank you for letting me know you received the feed for my post.
    I agree with you about goal setting. As a teacher, I guess it was part of my training. I've always made lists of sewing projects, housecleaning tasks exercise routines,etc. I love, love checking things off as I accomplish them. Lol! I bookmarked your cute little purse in case I could use it for my Sewing Group, but haven't tried it yet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those cheerful warm colours in your new project :)

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.