Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Gifts Finished

I finished the gifts for my parents.  Finally!

By special request, I made dickies for my mom and fleece socks for my dad.

Technically, the socks aren't quite finished.  Read on to see what I mean.

Here are the dickies:

Here are the soles of the socks:

The reason they are not done is because the designs need to have another layer of fabric paint.  After that is applied and dried, I will send them off.

I will write up these projects separately, since I have some interesting ways of doing things.  After that, I will post brief reviews to PatternReview.

I might do a really easy project next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.