Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Peek at my BlogRoll - June 2012

I would like to introduce you to a blogger on my BlogRoll:


CoCo's Loft - Sharing the style and craft of sewing. quilting, and knitting




Coco shows how to wear Florida casual - sunny side up or sunny side down!




She also does a great job of making Florida casual garments (after reading this review, I bought the pattern):




She sometimes shares a "how I did it" moment (article here):




I just love her garden, which is quite the tropical oasis (more loveliness here):




I believe I found her blog when I was looking for reviews of a pattern I'm considering.  She's made it at least three times.  She wrote on her blog about the Serendipity Studios Kimono dress (link here).




I feel a kinship with fellow Floridians, and I hope to feature another one in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. And thank you, Mary, for sharing! This was fun. And it is special to know sewers just up the road - Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I try to write "peed at my blogroll" on or about the 22nd of each month. Click "Blogroll" in my word cloud at the right to see the three I've done so far.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.