Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Peek at my BlogRoll - May 2012

I would like to introduce you to a blogger on my BlogRoll:

MushyWear - Sewing Surrounded by Salt Water


Shannon shows how to dress Hawaiian casual, and she does it well.  I am partial to red and purple, by the way.


She always has a smile on her face.


Sometimes she makes things and gives them away.  Woo Hoo!


Everything she does has happy colors!  I'd be happy, too, if I lived in paradise!


Shannon also has an etsy shop where she sells the purses she makes.


I like the key-hole back paired with the tropical print!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the highlight Mary! I am glad you enjoy my blog, and I sure am thankful for all the friends I've made online though this experience and adventure. It's awesome that we can all share our gifts and talents with one another in this age of technology. All the best to you as you continue on your blogging adventure too! Aloha! Shannon

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.