Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sewing-Related Counting

I have not done any sewing lately, but I have been counting my patterns.

I already logged the current patterns I have for sale (click here).

I went through all my patterns a few weeks ago and set aside - gasp! - more patterns to sell.  I finally got out those boxes and logged all those patterns.  Three or four patterns went back into the "keep" boxes.

During this past week, I went through the boxes of patterns that I'm keeping.  I logged all those patterns and I found at least five patterns that are now in the boxes of patterns that I will sell.

Even though I have not done any sewing for a while, I feel that much was accomplished by all this counting and logging.  Doesn't it feel good to get such a daunting task completed?

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.