Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How to eat after going to the dentist

I took DH to the dentist today and he can't really chew for a couple days. I made our supper's salad in the blender:

4 big pieces of leaf lettuce, cut up
1 large tomato, cut up
1/2 apple, cut up
1 Tablespoon frozen, chopped onion
1 Tablespoon Italian dressing

Blend until liquid. Pour into large drink cups (14 oz. with handles, is what we have). Serve with a spoon (for when you get to the bottom). It tasted better than I thought it would, but at least we each "ate" a whole, large salad. I like to eat fresh food for the nutrients and enzymes.

I also pureed the contents of a can of clam chowder, poured into mugs, nuked for 2 minutes, and served with oyster crackers. That was supper!

1 comment:

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.