Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year already!

I've never been much for New Year's resolutions, but apparently I started by creating goals for the year 2009. I might have to enter some items in my google calendar as small, specific goals.

1. Pay off van (automatic payments will have it done by end of September)
2. Ramp up the emergency fund and make it stay there!
3. Save up money to pay taxes (also, need to re-do W-4)
4. Get rid of paper clutter so that all important papers are in one place (includes some much-needed shredding)
5. Start doing quarterly backups of my computer data
6. Finish at least one sewing project each month, starting with UFOs (un-finished objects)
7. Finish at least one sewing document each month (includes lesson plans, instructions, and web pages)
8. Write on my blog at least once each week (which explains why I'm posting today)
9. Drink more water per this site and this site
10. Last - but not least - get the processed carbs out of my life! AAACK!!

Is this not enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to be notified by email when someone replies to your comment, please click the "Subscribe by email" link under this comment box.